CEREMONY AND RECEPTION
We are getting married on September 24th, 2010 at Second Presbyterian Church in Louisville, KY. The reception is immediately following at The Gillespie, which is located downtown Louisville on Market. We are in the process of finding a caterer and deciding on the decor of the beautiful Gillespie. We will not be revealing all the details so you will just have to wait for the big day!
DRESS
For those of you that may not know, I did find my wedding dress a couple weeks ago. My mom, sister, and Layne came up to Indianapolis and we began the search! After going to one boutique and finding nothing that caught my eye, we went to Nancy's Bridal on the north side of Indianapolis. Each of the girls picked up a few dresses they wanted me to try on and after a couple of hours in the dressing room I found the ONE! I LOVE my dress and can't wait to wear it again! It will take approximately 4-5 months to come in, then I will get it fitted and ready for the big day.
HONEYMOON
Bryan and I have been spending many hours looking at honeymoon destinations. Our favorite destination thus far has been Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! We are currently talking to multiple travel agents to determine where the best place is for us to stay! If you have any advice, feel free to let us know!

FLOWER GIRL PRACTICE
While home last weekend, Bryan and I were able to spend some time with our favorite little niece and flower girl, Kaidyn Nicole. Brittney got out her box of wedding stuff and we started practicing with Kaidyn already. She was adorable and had a wonderful time placing the flowers on the coffee table as well as the floor. The cutest part, she felt the need to pick up all the flowers after she threw them down! It may take her a while to get down the aisle; however she is so adorable that nobody will mind.

So I LOVE the blog and will stalk it as much as you stalk Kaidyn's! The pics are great and I would love to go to Cabo on the honeymoon with you all. You wouldn't mind, would ya?!
ReplyDelete