Needless to say that after 10 straight days of work I am in need of a couple days off! I will be off of work Thursday-Sunday and am looking forward to it because I have soooo much planned back home! Thursday I will be attending the Sugarland concert with Mackenzie and I am looking forward to it so much! Friday I will going to Avalon for lunch with my parents and sister, followed by heading to Brittney's OB to find out the sex of Baby Barnett!!! We are so excited to find out the sex and to start buying all kinds of goodies! I am sure I will spoil Baby Barnett! Saturday is my bachelorette party, and Sunday will be a relaxing day for me!
Bryan is celebrating his bachelor party this weekend as well, he will be heading to Chicago with the guys!
I will definitely have a post after this fun-filled weekend with plenty of pictures!
ONLY 38 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE WEDDING!!

No comments:
Post a Comment