Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

August 4, 2010

Invitation Party

Thanks to everyone that helped us put together our wedding invitations! They definitely were time consuming; however I love the way they turned out! My mom and sister came up last weekend and we worked on invitations for about 4 hours! It was exhausting but felt great when we accomplished a lot. This past weekend we worked on them again for multiple hours with Debbie and they were finally almost finished!

Lastly, my mother, sister, Brittney Wardlaw and my Aunt Marcia completed addressing all of the invites this week. Thank you so much for all of your help! Bryan and I definitely wouldn't be able to have the wedding we are going to have if it weren't for the help of EVERYONE!

THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm lovin' all of the new posts! I got my invite in the mail today. It's official now that the invites are out. Yay!

    ReplyDelete